A Textiles Surgery and Club
Wednesdays 13.00 – 15.00 – Just Drop in!
Makery Workshop – Todmorden College – Burnley Road
This session is a chance to use the sewing and textiles equipment at the Makery.
It is also a way to get help with ongoing projects or to start new ones.
Here are some of the things that we may be able to help with.
- If you want help doing alterations or repair of clothes and kit.
- We can help you get set up on sewing machines and cut out replacement fabric.
- If you are getting stuck on some knitting patterns we may be able to help you get unstuck. (Judy timing?)
- We may also be able to take on community projects involving textiles for our group to take on – if you’re not sure what to do.
- Come and ask about other projects too, like upholstery, curtains etc. We can even repair tents – just come and ask.