10 Litres on the wall so far! Starting to look good.
We have been donated 2 laser printers.
Laser printers are much better for printing large volumes of documents quickly and quietly – making the best laser printers ideal for home office use. Laser printers also won’t demand a new ink cartridge every hundred or so pages!
These ones need to be cleaned and tested. Let’s keep one for the Makery and then we can find a good home for the other one.
Is this a job you would be up for helping with? If so email firstname.lastname@example.org – Stay Well!
Todmorden Maker Space is a member-run space where volunteers help people do the following activities in drop-in and workshop sessions.
- Repair – repair cafe activities – bikes, electronic appliances, anything that can be glued, knife sharpening & textile repairs
- Tool library – weekly rental of power tools such mitre saws, cordless drills and garden strimmers
- Art and Craft Making – woodworking, textiles, low-cost crafting materials
- Refurbishing Computers – for distribution to household that need them (Tech Tastic)
- Software training – code club, art and tech workshops for family, kids and adults
This project involves reusing workstations from another room in the college and attaching them to the walls.
There are metal rods and feet that we can use too. They are pretty wide so we may be able to split them in two. If you can take on or support this project email email@example.com – Thanks!
It felt good to do a repair cafe in the new workshop space even if it is still very bare bones right now. Some great fixes!
A fantastic turnout and what a great start for the project. Already some fixes from Elaine underway. Some sewing machines already in there. And starting to build a fab network of volunteers and members.Continue reading “Cleaning the Workshop Walls for Painting”
Here it is in all its glory.