Fridays 10.00 – 11.30 – from 11th Feb (for 4 weeks)
At Makery Workshop, Tod College – Burley Rd, (next to Aldi)
Are you interested in trying out or developing some personal reflective writing. This short series of workshops may help you with personal reflection, decision making, better mental health and general well being.
Places are limited so – Please Book – by emailing todmordenmakery <at> gmail.comContinue reading “[Workshop] Reflective Writing”
A Textiles Surgery and Club
Wednesdays 13.00 – 15.00 – Just Drop in!
Makery Workshop – Todmorden College – Burnley Road
This session is a chance to use the sewing and textiles equipment at the Makery.
It is also a way to get help with ongoing projects or to start new ones.
Here are some of the things that we may be able to help with.
- If you want help doing alterations or repair of clothes and kit.
- We can help you get set up on sewing machines and cut out replacement fabric.
- If you are getting stuck on some knitting patterns we may be able to help you get unstuck. (Judy timing?)
- We may also be able to take on community projects involving textiles for our group to take on – if you’re not sure what to do.
- Come and ask about other projects too, like upholstery, curtains etc. We can even repair tents – just come and ask.
We’ve moved things around so that there’s space for people to keep small projects in the workshop. Find out more here about how to join us as a member. todmordenmakery.org.uk/join/
Sign up as interested in DLSR Photography ClubSign up: If you are interested fill out this form with your email and phone details and we will contact you.
Friday Mornings 10.00 – 11.30 – Makery Workshop in Todmorden College – First session 26th of Nov – Second on the 10th of December
This ongoing occasional club is for people who have a DSLR and have had some experience using their camera perhaps only in automatic mode. It’s an ideal next step for those who what to play with more manual settings on their cameras. Members can join at any time, as each class session can stand on its own. The host of this workshop is Chris Foster a local professional Photographer.Continue reading “[Workshop] – DSLR Photography Club”
So happy about the new display for the Todmorden Makery from Karen. Amazing art skills. This is a great image to sum up the Makery, friendly, multi-use workshop and happy to help.